XOLO A500 hard reset
Entering Recovery menu on XOLO A500 Using the hardware keys to remove password, PIN or reset the unlock pattern / gesture lock.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + power (+BACK touch key) buttons until the phone turns on.
- When on the screen “No command” will show up press HOME or again the Volume UP and POWER to display the recovery menu
- When Android Recovery menu screen appears release all keys.
- Navigate and highlight “wipe data / factory reset” using the Volume down key and press power.
- Navigate and highlight again to Yes — delete all user data and press power.
- All data will be lost! Before doing a hard reset backup all important data.
Reboot system now. Press power to reboot the phone.
All data will be lost!
Reset & Restore
Go to Settings > Reset and restore > Restore Factory settings: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
This will erase all the data on your phone’s internal storage, including:
- Your account
- System and app data and settings
- Downloaded apps
- Other user data
On older systems you will find the menu settings very similar
Use XOLO A500 Backup and reset function
XOLO A500 soft reset / restart
Press and hold for 8-10 seconds to reset the device if it has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes. This will restart your XOLO A500 Android device.