Pering a Reset
When you per a soft reset, the device deletes any data that has not been saved but saves any data that has been stored in memory. Try pering a soft reset if the device does not respond when you tap the display or press a .
To per a soft reset, use the stylus to press the reset .
NOTICE: When you per a hard reset, you lose all the data stored and any program you installed on your device.
- You want to delete all the data stored on your device.
- You forget your password and need to clear it.
- Your device is experiencing severe operational problems and you have already attempted a soft reset.
NOTICE: It is strongly recommended that you back up your data before you per a hard reset. See ActiveSync Help on your computer for more ination.
- Press and hold the power .
- With the stylus, hold the reset for about 2 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.